Subject: Re: Ongoing projects - status update as of 2023/10/29 / requests for clarification
From: Michal Siemaszko <[email-masked]>
To: Jürgen Albert <[email-masked]>, Mark Hoffmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 21:38:52 +0100

Hi,

Status update as of 29.10.2023 is the following: Modifications and new 
features you requested for EMF exporters are committed (see commits from 
3 days ago and few hours ago).

Please review info shared via 
https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.utils/pull/23#issuecomment-1784121205 
and 
https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.utils/pull/23#issuecomment-1781593148; 
these contain also some items where I need your input on - please refer 
to 
https://github.com/geckoprojects-org/org.gecko.emf.utils/pull/23#issuecomment-1784121205 
for more details.

I also would like to finish this by end of this month, but this depends 
on how soon I receive your feedback / clarifications.

Once EMF exporters are approved by you, I will integrate this into MDO 
project, as discussed during our call on 23.10.2023.

In addition, please clarify regarding next steps, i.e.:

  * should I switch back to work on custom Java - R implementation ?

  * did you and Mark decide regarding Gecko EMF Persistence for OSGi ?

Regards,

-- 
         Michael H. Siemaszko
         Telegram: mhsiemaszko
         Email:[email-masked],
                [email-masked]
         WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
         GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
         LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
         Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/